PITCH LACROSSE ACADEMY
This is the 4th year that the Pitch will run the LAX Academy under the guidance of the LAX director, Wade Ward.
Our goal is to provide each player an opportunity for skill development, practice & game situations, and positive social interaction.
Lacrosse is a skill based sport and we encourage players of all ages to receive quality training that will allow them to grow in the sport and enjoy playing.
Pen Bay Lacrosse2018 Season
- Mondays: Boys Pre-season
- Dates: April 9, 16, 23, 30
- Wednesdays: Girls Pre-season
- Dates: April 11, 18, 25, May 2
Boys AcademyMondays: Grades 3 - 8
- Grades 3 – 5: 4:00-5:00p
- Grades 6 – 8: 4:00-5:00p
- Session 2 Dates: Mondays: Feb 26, March 5, 12, 19
- Players may opt to pay $14 per session instead of signing up for the trimester
Girls AcademyWednesday: Grades 3-12
- HS Girls: 3:00 – 4:00pm
- Grades 3-8: 4:00-5:00pm
- Session 2 Dates: Feb 28, Mar 7, 14, 21
- The Oceanside HS girls program is coached by Wade Ward and the Camden HS girls are coached by Angie Vachon.